You are welcome here at Saint Margaret's Episcopal Church!
Our life together as a Christian Community revolves around our Baptismal covenant.
Believing that how we worship shapes what we profess and how we live, we put our Baptismal vows from the Book of Common prayer into practice:
- We continue in the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in the prayers.
- Whenever we fall into sin, repent and return to the Lord.
- We proclaim by word and example the Good News of God in Christ.
- We seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving your neighbor as yourself.
- We strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.
- We are a warm, welcoming, and active parish. One that is easy for newcomers to feel quickly loved in and at home with. We are growing in numbers, but we never lose that personal quality.
- We worship and praise God in our many ministries and activities.
- We reach out to our broader community in many outreach programs, by making our wonderful facilities available to groups, and by our generosity of time, treasure, and talent to community initiatives and needs.
- We are typically described as a loving, caring community. We are a happy, medium-sized and diverse congregation, open to all whom Christ calls to His Table.
Get to know the clergy and staff here at St. Margaret's!
Our Church’s humble story begins with a group of twelve people meeting in the back of the old Vince’s Bar and Restaurant on March 19, 1972…that’s right- an Episcopal Church started in a bar during Lent. By December 31, 1973, that group had doubled in size and made a commitment to its future by signing a charter that officially made St. Margaret a congregation of the Episc…Read More »