EDOLA-Safeguarding God's Children
How do I enroll in training?
1. Go to https://www.praesidiumacademy.com/redeem
2. Fill in your contact information including First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and desired Password.
3. Enter the registration code: reg-episdiola-225-margaretbatonrouge
4. Click Validate to confirm registration code.
5. Click the checkbox to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
6. Click Redeem.
7. Write down your user login and password for future reference.
8. Answer the Registration Questions about your status and role within the organization.
9. Click Save & Continue.
10. To begin taking training immediately, scroll down and click a course to start the content.
How do I begin training?
- Go to www.praesidiumacademy.com/learn
- Enter your user login and password.
- Scroll down and click a course to start the content.
How often do I need to renew this training?
Every three years.
Is there a cost to be trained?
How do I know if I need to be trained?
Please review this chart: Safeguarding Training Chart
In addition to this training, do I also need a background check?
Please review this chart: Safeguarding Background Check Chart
Yes. In addition to this training, a criminal record check and sex offender registry check may be required in any state where the trainee has resided during the prior seven years. A DMV check may also be required. Background checks should be renewed every six years. For more information, contact the Safeguarding Minister at your organization.